First and foremost, we hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. We want to take a moment to thank every member of this community.
In contrast with the message of fear coming from most media sources around the globe, we see that the community of UAE has come together in an inspirational way.
Our mission remains unchanged - to help people live a vital and abundant, wholesome life.
We believe it's more important now than ever to deliver food that nourishes the whole system and also to continue to support the local economy and people on the front lines.
At Genki, we have been following the progress of the Coronavirus spread since early March and have implemented many protocols outlined by the local government.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the welfare of our employees, customers, and vendors:
- Daily shop deep-cleaning of all common areas and workspaces.
- Placement of hand sanitizers at entry points and other easily accessible locations.
- Education of all production, warehouse and office staff to remain vigilant with proper hand-washing, avoiding face touching, and other preventative practices both at work and at home.
- Actively monitoring employees for symptoms.
- Maintaining a 2-meter distance from one another whenever practical and possible.
- We continue to ask every one of you to wash your hands diligently throughout the day, as this is still the single most effective method of containing exposure.
#STAYCLEAN #STAYGENKI #CHOOSEHEALTHY